shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help with Estee Lauder brow pencil, discontinued

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
So in the process of looking up some of your suggestions, I came across people mentioning castor oil for hair growth of all kinds. I found this video, and she certainly had some success. So I am going to try it, got nothing to lose. Will let you know if it works.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So in the process of looking up some of your suggestions, I came across people mentioning castor oil for hair growth of all kinds. I found this video, and she certainly had some success. So I am going to try it, got nothing to lose. Will let you know if it works.

Good luck with this Ellen. I tried Castor oil for my eyebrow with no success but everyone is different. I hope it works for you!

Thanks guys, but between not really wanting more chemicals in my life, and the prices, I think I will pass. I'm glad you all have had good luck with these products though!
Uhhuh.gif

The reason I started using Bimatoprost for my eyebrow was because any and all eye pencils/powders I applied exacerbated my skin irritation. You wrote you don't want to add any chemicals etc to your body and I respect that but I will point out applying makeup is a form of that.

About the prices last year my insurance company started covering the Bimatoprost in full. I was surprised and not sure they will cover it now in 2019 as I have not yet filled my prescription as I still have a few months left of the medication but here's hoping. But even when they don't cover it the Bimatoprost lasts a few months for me at least and with that taken into account if I am paying out of pocket for it the cost is less than $20 a month. Very reasonable IMO.

Good luck with the Castor Oil and keep us posted!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, we all react differently. That's why we should never rule anything out just because we might not have had success. I've actually read tons of reviews that said this worked. I am not hopeful, but I have only a few buck to lose!

And I actually said more chemicals. I realize my make up is chemically based, and I am in the process of trying to switch to more natural products. So I just don't want to add any more if I can help it. :wink2:

Will definitely let you know if it works, trust me!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck @Ellen we are all rooting for you and I am keeping good thoughts for you that this works!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results