shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help with engagement ring!

epyfathom

Rough_Rock
Hello all!

I am looking to buy an engagement ring that is needed pretty urgently and would appreciate some advice. I am looking for an eye clean 1 ct round ring that is low-cost, yet cut well. What are your thoughts on these?

1) $6,200
1627323761444.png

2) $6,800

1627323825393.png

3) $6100

1627323924169.png

I would appreciate any thoughts. Thanks!!

jBright

Shiny_Rock
Hi! The experts are going to ask if you have any videos and pictures... please post if able.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I like the second one. I like the 70% lower girdle facets and the clarity, and I think the fluorescence will be really cool.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you put them on hold and provide the links? How soon do you need the ring?

Edit...is this at a Brick and mortar store or on-line?

Last edited:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
All of them are combos that with the gia gross rounding you need advanced imaging, IS or ASET to tell anything.

The 2nd one will for some people be over contrasty with reduced brightness.
This is one one of the combos that the quest for wide arrows is counter productive with tradeoffs in other areas of diamond performance.
It depends also on what is in the GIA gross rounding that the actual numbers are for each facet.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of them are combos that with the gia gross rounding you need advanced imaging, IS or ASET to tell anything.

The 2nd one will for some people be over contrasty with reduced brightness.
This is one one of the combos that the quest for wide arrows is counter productive with tradeoffs in other areas of diamond performance.
It depends also on what is in the GIA gross rounding that the actual numbers are for each facet.

I agree. None of these are 'safe', and require advanced images.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results