shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help with engagement ring choice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dotmillion

Rough_Rock
I''ve spent days reading posts here - thank you all so much for all the good information you''re willing to share!
I hope I''m posting this in the right place.

Now, to my question:

My husband and I have been looking for a "replacement engagement ring/anniversary set" for me (to celebrate 25th anniversary). I want to keep my wedding band, and have finally found a wedding set (2 rings) that I like (with no center stone) that fits flush to my wband, has comparable diamonds (princess cut), and can hold a 6-7mm center stone (I''ll eventually want a blue sapphire).

The problem is, the new set is at Zales (made by Fabricant). We ordered it on March 11. The first set came in on April 16, and the row of diamonds on the wedding band was 1 stone shorter than the row on the engagement ring band. I asked for a new set and was told that it would arrive by June 1 (today). It isn''t here. I''m thinking about cancelling the whole deal out of frustration.

Should I cancel and start over, or stick with this process since it is the only workable solution I''ve found in two years?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would see if one of the vendors here could make you what you like.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I also think that custom is your best choice to get it to match perfectly. Also, the good online vendors will have better price and quality.

Send out an inquiry to one or two and see if this process suits you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results