shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help with budget diamond hoops

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''m begging for your help here. My DH is a terrific guy, testament by our 20 year marriage, but he is severely challenged when asked to shop on his own.

I''ve told him I''d like a pair of nice white gold inside/out diamond hoops for a combined birthday and Christmas present. I have small ears, so one inch is plenty big. Two problems, I want quality sparkle and he wants a $600 budget! Now, small stones are fine, but nasty, included or cloudy stones are not.

Can anyone help me with finding something mutually agreeable? It would be nice for both of us to be satisfied!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone ordered these from BlueNile? The size and style look perfect, I just wonder about the sparkliness.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, without any help I shudder to think of what he comes home with! Anyone?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Sorry - I can''t help you becuase I don''t own the earrings you''re asking about.

Are they returnable? If so, then just order them and if you don''t like em, return them.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Have you looked at these? They look (IMO) very similar to the BN ones, but from Whiteflash, and only $450 for 14kt white gold, $495 for 18kt.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results