clarity

Need help with best value

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My comment was regarding the newest photo you just put

cjg320

Rough_Rock
Ok that was the only picture the dealer has of that diamond unfortunately. I asked him and he said it was just the photo for the top arrow.

Here are photos of the two you listed...
this is 8796279
8796279.jpg
this is 8882567
8882567.jpg

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
8882567 is my favourite, can you get further images? ASET etc?

cjg320

Rough_Rock
No the dealer doesn't have the thing to get those images? Do you think thats a deal breaker? Do you think those are better than the one I put up? Or do you think it would be better to just wait for a better one to show up?

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In my opinion yes they appear better. If you buy the diamond, B2C inspect it and can send you the images before shipping. Post the images here / if you don't like them, you can get a full refund. With 8882567 as it's a 36/40.6 you need an image really.

They are very good deals being I colour especially, which is safer than a J (people are much less likely to notice tint in an I). I'd say they were a better deal than the first one that was lost (if they have nice images as well).

If it was my money I would get 8882567 as I would like the fire of a higher crown diamond with broad arrows; and the image looks very crisp.

8796279 also looks nice, and is better on paper (not a guarantee for better real life performance) but I like the look of 8882567 better, realistically either would probably be fine and the difference very small.

Your diamond that you selected has a lower crown angle (33) so that usually translates in less fire (although maybe slightly brighter). Additionally I'm not sure on symmetry of the diamond based on the photo so would probably be the riskiest purchase to get the best value high performing diamond, based on the information we have.

edit: Just to say all would be risk free because of the nice refund policy of b2c but I mean to safe further steps and looking.

cjg320

Rough_Rock
Ok thanks for your help I think I'm going to give it a rest for a little bit and see if anyone else wants to weigh in. I'll make a decision later and update with pictures and which one I choose ect.

cjg320

Rough_Rock
Ok so I have it on hold and the pictures came in. What do you guys think about these pictures. I have 12 hours to decide before it ships.

The diamond
8882567_0.jpg
The idealscope
8882567_idealscope.jpg
The Aset
8882567_aset.jpg
The arrows
8882567_arrows.jpg
The hearts
8882567_hearts.jpg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Images are excellent and the stone really is a great value! Tiny bit of leakage at the 2 o'clock position but won't be noticeable to the naked eye. I'd say pull the trigger! :appl:

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely images ^ditto.

It really is a steal at that price with the colour clarity and cut. You haven't compromised anything for getting a great price. The cut is among of best of GIA excellents available. I'm recently very much appreciating the value B2C offer to squeeze as much as you can from every dollar.

I know you will be wondering if it is as good a deal as the one you wanted before, as you were upset by this, and only wanted for the best for your SO. This more recent one is only 0.1mm smaller which is not noticeable with the naked eye. Both next to each other you would not be able to tell. They are a slightly different character in sparkle, (I like the smaller table and higher crown of this IVS2 more) and the colour 'I' is generally better accepted than a colour J where most untrained eyes can see tint to whatever degree.

I think this one is a better deal.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks live a very nice stone...all images look good. I say go-for-it!

cjg320

Rough_Rock
Thank yall soooo much! I am beyond excited. I will share pictures and information to update you when it comes in if you would like! I pulled the trigger :) :appl:

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes please looking forward to it.

Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results