Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Need help with a band...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

madarski

Rough_Rock
I would like a band for my e ring. I''m not usually crazy about the kind that curve around your ring, but i don''t want one with the notch cut out for the head of my e ring either. if anyone has pics of matching eternity sets please help me out and post them so i can get some ideas of what my options are!!

Thanks a million :)

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2006 1:24:52 AM
Author:madarski
I'm not usually crazy about the kind that curve around your ring, but i don't want one with the notch cut out for the head of my e ring either.

It may be impossible for you to find a band that sits flush with your e-ring, but that all depends entirely on your setting. If you want advice on the options for your ring specifically, you should post pictures. (You should anyway for our eye candy
)

There are a few threads already specifically for eternity bands. Check out the "Show Me the Ring" thread and/or use the search field at the top to look for "eternity" or "matching eternity" or whatever, you'll get over 300 hits.

madarski

Rough_Rock
thanks alot!! I appreciate your help. I am having a band custom made, I''m just trying to get some ideas as to what style to ask for.

ponderer

Shiny_Rock
Madarski,

That is a beautiful ring in your avatar
. Could you post a full size pic or direct me to where you found it? It looks similar to what I may be looking for.

Thanks.

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Here is the link for details on the e-ring:

linky

Hope you don''t mind me posting it. BTW your ring is breathtaking.

Are you hoping to have the e-ring and band sit flush or are you ok with a gap?

I would be tempted to get a matching pave band from Wink, if it would fit under the head of your e-ring.

madarski

Rough_Rock
Originally I was ok with a gap. I was thinking of having two teeny micropave bands on either side, because i love that look. However, when I tried on bands like that the gap wasn''t so small. The head of my ring is just too big and too low for that to work.

I am having wink make me a matching pave band that will just be notched out so that they sit perfectly flush. i thought about the curvy bands that follow the lines of the ring, but with mine, when i designed it, I really wanted the band to be very dainty, and when i tried on bands like that it took away from that daintiness (is that a word?!).

I''ll keep ya updated, I''m just waiting on a quote now. :)

If you are interested, I gave wink permission when i had this ring made to use this style on his site. His site is www.winkjones.com, and it is style #5102. I cannot tell you how wonderful they are to work with. I highly recommend them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.