shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help with a band...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

madarski

Rough_Rock
I would like a band for my e ring. I''m not usually crazy about the kind that curve around your ring, but i don''t want one with the notch cut out for the head of my e ring either. if anyone has pics of matching eternity sets please help me out and post them so i can get some ideas of what my options are!!

Thanks a million :)

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2006 1:24:52 AM
Author:madarski
I'm not usually crazy about the kind that curve around your ring, but i don't want one with the notch cut out for the head of my e ring either.

It may be impossible for you to find a band that sits flush with your e-ring, but that all depends entirely on your setting. If you want advice on the options for your ring specifically, you should post pictures. (You should anyway for our eye candy
2.gif
)

There are a few threads already specifically for eternity bands. Check out the "Show Me the Ring" thread and/or use the search field at the top to look for "eternity" or "matching eternity" or whatever, you'll get over 300 hits.

madarski

Rough_Rock
thanks alot!! I appreciate your help. I am having a band custom made, I''m just trying to get some ideas as to what style to ask for.

ponderer

Shiny_Rock
Madarski,

That is a beautiful ring in your avatar
30.gif
. Could you post a full size pic or direct me to where you found it? It looks similar to what I may be looking for.

Thanks.

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Here is the link for details on the e-ring:

linky

Hope you don''t mind me posting it. BTW your ring is breathtaking.

Are you hoping to have the e-ring and band sit flush or are you ok with a gap?

I would be tempted to get a matching pave band from Wink, if it would fit under the head of your e-ring.

madarski

Rough_Rock
Originally I was ok with a gap. I was thinking of having two teeny micropave bands on either side, because i love that look. However, when I tried on bands like that the gap wasn''t so small. The head of my ring is just too big and too low for that to work.

I am having wink make me a matching pave band that will just be notched out so that they sit perfectly flush. i thought about the curvy bands that follow the lines of the ring, but with mine, when i designed it, I really wanted the band to be very dainty, and when i tried on bands like that it took away from that daintiness (is that a word?!).

I''ll keep ya updated, I''m just waiting on a quote now. :)

If you are interested, I gave wink permission when i had this ring made to use this style on his site. His site is www.winkjones.com, and it is style #5102. I cannot tell you how wonderful they are to work with. I highly recommend them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results