• G Color

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • E Color

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hoinam

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!
It has been a long haul. After a few years of being on here and reading people's diamond search i have learned tones from you all. I can't believe i am saying this but now the time has come for me and i am not afraid to reach out to you all for help.

So i have narrowed my selection down to two diamonds. I have attached the two pictures
1) 1.5 Carat/G color/VS2
2) 1.5 Carat/E color/ VS2

The E color is $4,500 US more than the G color, however since the store has had the E color diamond for more than 2 years, they can drop the price on the E and the difference would be roughly $2,900 US. Is $2900 worth the jump from G to E?

Also when looking at the attached picture, is are there any concerns you noticed between the two diamonds and which one would you pull the plug on? With the E color, i noticed there are lots of feather inclusions but no inclusions on the table where as the G color has a few feathers and an inclusion on the table. I am by no means an expert so i rely on some feedback.

Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 8

hoinam

Rough_Rock
Untitled.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only you can decide but personally I don't think it's worth it. Use the money towards a fab setting instead!

hoinam

Rough_Rock
For the G color diamond, any issues with the inclusions? Cloud and feather and the location they are located? Any issues with the integrity?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you post the link for the G, please? I was able to find the E on BGD's website, but there are more Gs to sort through.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results