shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help to find a particular ring

Pearlover

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone, I recently went to france
and I was able to try on a beeeaauuutttiiiffuulll Mikimoto ring, that I havent been able to find anywhere
I looks like the second one in this page http://www.twenga.com/price-tahitian-black-pearl-ring.html, but it in white gold.
I really dont know what and where to get one like that..
maybe theres someone in here that sells a ring like this, it doesnt HAVE to be Mikimoto... I mean to tell you the truth I cant really afford it!
i wish i had taken a pictureof it... i'm so dissapointed in my self!!
aaaah i'm looking every where for one like this...
oh by the way i heard on the venezuelan island Margarita http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isla_Margarita they had a lot of cheap and natural pearls.. can anyone also tell me more? (i looked it up and the flights are cheap!) I know.. I love pearls and I'll travel to other side of the globe to find beautifull pearls..

Hope someone can help me find that ring!

have a great day

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
I think your best bet may be contacting someone who does custom work? And perhaps buying a single pearl yourself? Others here may have recs for specific people...good luck!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I'm pretty sure you can easily have somone remake this ring. I would contact WF and ID Jewelry or even your local jeweler. The pearl should be very easy to source. I would check out Pearl paradise and the pearl outlet to see what options they have. I'm certain you can do this for under the Mikimoto price.

Pearlover

Rough_Rock
Is it more expensive than buying directly fromMikimoto??

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
I'm a pearl noob too but I feel fairly safe saying no, it won't be anything near the cost of the Mikimoto ring.

Maybe some more knowledgeable others can chime in with specifics?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results