shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help to decide between these 2!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bmlmo

Rough_Rock
I believe I have limited my choice between these two diamonds from whiteflash. To me they appear similiar. I was hoping some of the experts could look these two over and give me some suggestions on the better option. I will call before buying to insure they are eyeclean. Thanks, I owe you guys! I''m sure my girlfriend will be very pleased!

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-29128.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-191605.htm

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
I like the first one (.747) better - slightly better numbers, but I think the IS images are telling the real story - this second has some leakage under the table and the first shows better contrast (more black), and even red. Its a nice stone - only worry is that inclusion right under the table. It looks to be big and black.
40.gif
Definitley ask WF about it before buying, but if it turns out the inclusion is white/light and/or eye-clean, I''d jump on it.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are really close and are both ACA so will both be very beautiful and similar.

I also notice that black inclusion in the middle of the smaller one.
I''d probably lean towards the larger one, but listen to what WF says as they view them side by side.
The HCAs, per AGS report numbers, are 1.5 and 1.6, virtually the same.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Either will be gorgeous, assuming eyecleanliness.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
They a re both lovely! I would ask about that inclusion on the first one, since it''s right in the middle it could be eye-visible. The second IS image looks like it''s tilted in the picture or somethiing, something going on here I''d ask whiteflash. In general, you might want to give WF a call and ask them their opinion on the stones, they will be honest with you.

bmlmo

Rough_Rock
Thanks for everyone''s help. Celina at Whiteflash thought the second diamond would be a better option for me so I''ve made the purchase! I hope my girlfriend is anticapting a proposal as much as I am excited about receiving this diamond!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 6:04:00 PM
Author: bmlmo
Thanks for everyone''s help. Celina at Whiteflash thought the second diamond would be a better option for me so I''ve made the purchase! I hope my girlfriend is anticapting a proposal as much as I am excited about receiving this diamond!
Awesome!! Please come back with pictures!
36.gif

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results