shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help....Should I upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2006 10:12:58 AM
Author: Patsmom
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. As you can see, opinions go in both directions which is the same way that I am feeling. I do love my ring, but I sometimes wonder what it would look like with just a Tiffay style setting and the wedding band. I think I am going to visit a local jeweler and have them use ther CAD system so that I can get an idea what things will look like. I certainly do not want to take the setting apart only to hate the new look. I am going in to Boston this week and will update you guys further when I return.
hehehe I think it''s the perfect opportunity to get a whole new ring :D :D :D

Patsmom

Rough_Rock
Cehra, you are too funny. I would love to get another ring for the other hand, but I just got a Tacori eternity band in August for my B-day and I hate wearing more than one ring at a time and I am not one to switch my rings on a daily basis. I have what I have a I wear them all the time. Thanks again for all your insight. I will keep you abreast of my situation as I go forward.

Patsmom

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Earrings? Bracelet? Necklace? Toe ring?
9.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2006 9:43:47 AM
Author: Patsmom

Cehra, you are too funny. I would love to get another ring for the other hand, but I just got a Tacori eternity band in August for my B-day and I hate wearing more than one ring at a time and I am not one to switch my rings on a daily basis. I have what I have a I wear them all the time. Thanks again for all your insight. I will keep you abreast of my situation as I go forward.

Patsmom
::giggle:: you don''t have to switch them daily, you can switch them monthly or quarterly ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results