carat
color
clarity

Need help selling multiple David Yurman and vintage pieces

dumbo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a good and fair source for selling a bunch of moderately priced David Yurman pieces, along with a vintage victorian diamond choker I picked up on 1stDibs for $4,500 a few years back?

She has 2 bracelets, 3 necklaces, a set of earrings, plus the vintage choker. I don't think any of these pieces are worth more than $1200 (outside of the choker), but it would be nice for someone to take them off our hands so that she can put the money to a piece she will wear more often. She has also trended away from David Yurman and now wears Roberto Coin almost daily.

The DY stuff is fairly commoditized and easy to find, but I certainly want to get a decent price on the choker, given that it is 4 carats+.

I recently picked up a 5-row Cartier Gentiane necklace for her and she would love a matching bracelet!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
For branded, you could try Fashionphile, selling outright or consignment, I think. The Real Real sells too, but I have heard nightmares about sending to them. Fashionphile seems like a safer bet. Circa also buys branded.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results