shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

biubiu

Rough_Rock
The jeweler just called me said that the following stone is available. I would like to know what the reasonable price for the stone with these specs:

RB
Carat Weight: 1.25
Color: F
Clarity: VS1
Cut: Excellent
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None
Girdle: Medium, Faceted
GIA Certificate

Depth: 62.2%
Table: 55%
Crown Angle: 35 Degree
Crown Height: 15.5%
Pavilion Angle: 40.8 Degree
Pavilion Depth: 43%
Star Length: 50%
Lower Half: 80%

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are the dimensions on this stone 6.89 x 6.91 x 4.29 mm ?

If so, I can find it on the "PS your diamond" feature for $10,126, $10,195 and $10,262 through three different vendors.

biubiu

Rough_Rock
Yes, those are the dimensions. I did a search too, how come I didn''t see the stone listed.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure why it wouldn't have come up in your search, but just go to the top of this page and put in 1.25 in both places for the carat range, F for color and VS1 for clarity and several come up, including this one.

biubiu

Rough_Rock
Thanks Dee*Jay. I found them without checking H&A and AGS0. Doesn''t this mean that the diamond is not excellent cut? Do the specs look fine?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone scores a 1.6 on the HCA -- I''d take it in a hearbeat! To answer your other question though, it does not appear to be H&A or and AGS0. That does not mean however that it''s not an excellent stone.

biubiu

Rough_Rock
Thanks Dee*Jay.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My pleasure!

BTW, you didn''t come to the forum posting questions about color and clarity, so I''m assuming you have reached a decision on F VS1 for a reason. But I do just want to point out that you could go lower in color and/or clarity and still get a white eye-clean diamond for either less $ or get a bigger diamond for the same $. Don''t think I''m pushing this on you; just want to present a couple of options.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results