shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help on where to buy 3 row bangle bracelet on eBay

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
I see these on eBay and never buy anything on eBay for this kind of bangle or where I can have custom made? Which vendor can produce a quality diamonds? I want to make all the way around with diamonds if it custom made.
Are they real Tiffany or fake base on your jewelry expertise? I don't know how much of this from Tiffany store?
Anybody in here bought this from Tiffany or own a similar?

_3471.jpeg

_3472.jpeg

_3473.jpeg

_1137.png

Q

Queenie60

img_1605_0.jpg

My bracelet is similar to this one and I purchased it from ID Jewelry.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bracelets!

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
Queenie60|1462727256|4029000 said:
img_1605_0.jpg

My bracelet is similar to this one and I purchased it from ID Jewelry.
Wow Queenie60 your bangle so beautiful this is what I have in mind. Since you have it may I ask you some questions?
1. What is the spec of your bangle such as carats, width, diameter etc. ? How many diamonds?
2. Why you chose to go with ID Jewelry? I think they can make all the way around with diamonds instead of half way.
3. How long does it take for them to finish? Is it custom made or just pick from website?
4. WF used to have and now no longer make it. Did you try to talk to WF before? Did you compare with any other jewelry maker?
Just answer as much as you can I'm appreciate it your help. The Tifffany bangle on eBay costs $8,000

Q

Queenie60

Hi Op - My bracelet is 2.65 carats, 18 Karat w/g, 136 round diamonds, F/G in color and VS to SI stones. I chose IDJ as I find them easy to work with, their customer service is superb and their prices are very fair. When I spoke to Yekutiel about the bracelet I told him I wanted pricescope quality stones. I am not sure if they made it custom or not? However I can confirm that this bracelet is extremely sparkly and is made with excellent cut stones. I did check out Whiteflash and a few other vendors. It took about 10 days to receive the bracelet. Hope this answers your questions. Good luck with your search. :wavey:

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
Queenie60|1462767514|4029164 said:
Hi Op - My bracelet is 2.65 carats, 18 Karat w/g, 136 round diamonds, F/G in color and VS to SI stones. I chose IDJ as I find them easy to work with, their customer service is superb and their prices are very fair. When I spoke to Yekutiel about the bracelet I told him I wanted pricescope quality stones. I am not sure if they made it custom or not? However I can confirm that this bracelet is extremely sparkly and is made with excellent cut stones. I did check out Whiteflash and a few other vendors. It took about 10 days to receive the bracelet. Hope this answers your questions. Good luck with your search. :wavey:
Thank you so much for all of your answers.
I'm not clear about the size of bangle small or medium, round or oval. How to measure and make sure it fits not too big or small.
In bracelet we can measure the length but bangle is so complicated. Just want to hear experience/tip from people who bought it online.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I second going with IDJ - I love Queenie's gorgeous bangle from IDJ!

To measure, take a measuring tape and wrap it around your wrist. Add a finger or two under the measuring tape for "room" and take that measurement as a starting point.

you could also take a bracelet that you like the fit of and measure that with a ruler - if it's straight, or a measuring tape if it's structured like a bangle.

Q

Queenie60

I simply gave Yekutiel my wrist size and initially wanted a larger bangle however he advised me against it due to the fact that my wrist is 6.25". So I went with the lesser carat size and the bangle is oval. It does not spin on my wrist and the diamonds remain at the top. It's lovely and is one of my "go to" pieces. It's not a daily piece of jewelry however it is well made and can stand up to frequent wear. Hope this helps. I suggest you call Yekutiel and discuss with him. He knows who "queenie" is. !! :wavey:

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
Queenie60|1462811993|4029332 said:
I simply gave Yekutiel my wrist size and initially wanted a larger bangle however he advised me against it due to the fact that my wrist is 6.25". So I went with the lesser carat size and the bangle is oval. It does not spin on my wrist and the diamonds remain at the top. It's lovely and is one of my "go to" pieces. It's not a daily piece of jewelry however it is well made and can stand up to frequent wear. Hope this helps. I suggest you call Yekutiel and discuss with him. He knows who "queenie" is. !! :wavey:
Thank you PintoBean and Queenie60 for your feedback. Once I call him, I will mention you, so it'll be easy for him to understand what I want.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Call Leslie at BGD. Bought a 4-carat tennis bracelet, beautiful diamonds.

ps. Stay off eBay for this stuff, lots of fake Tiffany stuff.

Q

Queenie60

Hi OP - updates? Hope your search is going well. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results