shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help on setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dchu1975

Rough_Rock
I purchased a stone online but purchased the setting from a local jewelry store. From everything I have heard from others and seen myself while working with them, they seem like a very reputable store. I got my stone set two days ago, and upon picking up the setting, I noticed some things that seemed to bother me. I don't know if I'm being anal or if my concerns are justified. The stone was very slightly (only when you look carefully) tilted. Also, two of the six prongs are not perfectly straight. When I asked about it, they said that it is very hard to get these things perfect as this is all done by hand. Is this true? Should I go back and request that they re-set the stone? Is it difficult to resolve these issues? Since I'm pressed for time, I was going to propose with the ring and go back with her to get any changes done. Thanks.

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Hi dchu1975,

Amazing, how consumers give money,
and jewellers give excuses!

You are not being un-reasonable.

You have every right to get your ring
exactly the way you want it. Never
settle for dis-satisfaction.

Buy Informed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results