shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help in choosing the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ozma

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi everybody
Have been engaged for quite a few month already but we still havent got a ring. I was told that since i am very fussy, i will have to choose it myself :) Fair enough.
I dont know why, but whatever shops i looked in, i didnt really like anything and this brought me here. Discovered that much more choice in the States, rather than Europe. THink we will have to go this way and buy my ring online. (havent even checked yet about the import duty so if anybody have any info, share please)
So, after looking at many fotos at the websites, i finally know at least what i like: either De Vatche Royal crown pave with the matching band, or Mark Morrells designs (Flame for ex). I also quite liked De vatche''s half bezel pave but i am afraid it could be too bulky. As for the Royal Crown, afraid it would be too high.
Would really appreciate if anyone could post the pictures of these rings on the hand. Oh, also the stone we are thinking of getting is prob between 1.25-1.5 C

ozma

Rough_Rock
Trade
Also found out that a lot of gemologists here in Europe dont even know what H&A cut is and one guy even told me that H&A cut is a "less than perfect cut" and that visually it doesnt make any difference anyway.
So the stone we also are thinking of getting from the States. We could sure go to Antwerp but i think it makes sence to get it altogether as we dont have much time left before the wedding.
The stone we are thinnking is a 1.25-1.5 carat round brilliant H&A, F-G colour, VVS2 clarity
Any thoughts?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi ozma,
Welcome to Pricescope
35.gif
. Very exciting time for you! If you are looking for diamond suggestions you might
want to post this over in the Rocky Talky forum. PS has lots of experts at picking out diamonds over there. Also,
here is a link to hand pics of the Mark Morrell flame (love that setting!).

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/more-pics-mark-morrell-flame-with-sp-1-2-eternity.59317/

tyty333

ozma

Rough_Rock
Trade
tyty333
thanks a mil!
As much exciting time as stressful:) to be honest, i dont wear rings and cant imagine myself wearing them all the time, would much more prefer a nice pair of engagement studs:)
Will hope somebody will have a picture of the Royal crown, it is my favourite, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results