shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help. Identify ring maker

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indigo

Rough_Rock
I found a ring that I really liked at a chain store. Of course they wouldn't tell me the maker so that I could find it elsewhere. The ring was platinum and had two small diamonds on either side (it had diamonds on either side of the center diamond, going around the band, but also diamonds on either the side of the band - below the setting, does that make sense?)
Anyway, I've been looking online and haven't found it. Any suggestions on sites to check?

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know what they carry in the chain stores. www.verragio.com carries some pave set engagement rings that might do. They will direct you to a dealer.
smile.gif

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It is now "Official", we are now the only Verragio dealer in SC. I'm sure others will follow, but we are setting the trend once again. Very cool mountings!Sorry Leonid, just got excited!------------------
StevL
www.demsjewelers.com
www.eightstar.com

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
No problem StevL,I've got an idea to allow self promotions commensurable with contribution to education.Does that sound fair?

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Well, I don't think it is wise to post what day he will be passing through, but if you add 3 days to my birthday, you have the answer to which day
smile.gif
------------------
StevL
www.demsjewelers.com
www.eightstar.com

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Got it!
smile.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Try www.r8w.com They have a large selection of rings for you to view from many designers.
smile.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
What day?
smile.gif
I doubt if I can get out there. I just received their brochure in the mail, but I'm under the impression that there may be new things that haven't made it into the brochure yet. Let me know if you get photos of the whole inventory.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Excellent news Steve!I look forward to getting out there to take a look.
smile.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Indigo,You could fine good collection of rings at www.jewelryzone.com , www.drostes.com , tradeshop.com ... There are tons of settings available...You might want just call these companies and ask whether they can find you similar settings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results