shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help for picky girlfriends birthday. HELP? Dogeared.cm?

newyorker2121

Rough_Rock
Hi,

My girlfriend is not very flashy and does not wear much Jewelry but is always hinting at it (kill myself).

From what she already has, it seems she likes simple things. She has this necklace already:
http://www.dogeared.com/guardian-angel-reminder-necklace-with-sterling-silver-angel-wings

I was looking for something all day, over the internet that is, for something similar but with diamonds. I found something on Amazon but it's def to big at 1.5" tall and 1" wide. She won't like it. I think she prefers the smaller pendants as that on dogeared. Not sure where to go.

I'm looking to spend at most $250 and really rather not go on dogeared.com otherwise I'll get the, omg, all you did was go on my favorite website and buy the most expensive thing (kill myself again).

Small Pendant/Charm necklace w/ nice inexpensive diamonds would be great. Any ideas?

It's funnier because I'm a manufacturer of Hip Hop Jewelry. Yet, when it comes to her - I'm at a serious loss! Thanks!!

muertai

Rough_Rock
Re: Need help for picky girlfriends birthday. HELP? Dogeared

"It's funnier because I'm a manufacturer of Hip Hop Jewelry. Yet, when it comes to her - I'm at a serious loss! Thanks!! "

Thats really very funny - i also never know what to buy i often buy something she can return then we go back and pick somthing out together

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: Need help for picky girlfriends birthday. HELP? Dogeared

Roberto Coin Tiny Treasures - same principle as Dogeared (so cute), but more expensive materials.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results