shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mobaybride1.23

Rough_Rock
Trade
So I randomly found this site and have been lurking ever since. I am having a huge dilemma. I am getting married in about 2 months (1.23.10) and have not had any luck finding a wedding band. You guys seem to know a lot about jewelry so I was hoping you could give me some suggestions. I am pretty open-minded the only thing I was thinking of was something thin so I can have a band on each side. Other than that show me whatever you think would look good. I would really appreciate it!

kmring.jpg

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Check out some of the Beverly K bands,they have some amazing sapphire and diamond bands.I''m kind of partial though since I''m looking for a sapphire band for myself.

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Personally, I would opt for either a plain band or a diamond eternity (or half) with diamonds that mimic the ones on the side of your ring. I think if you went with a band with any sapphires on it, they would compete with your centre stone.

Just my two cents.

BI

davidbest

Rough_Rock
There''s a few things to keep in mind when you are searching for a wedding band but the most important one is that you should go with something that''s your style. A few things that you should consider as well is:

If you have an engagement ring - would you want your wedding band to match this? This will decide the type of metal that you would be looking for

Would the wedding band be practical and appropriate. For instance if you have petite hands then you would not want a wide flat wedding band...

Then are you sensitive to certain metals? A lot of people are sensitive to nickel etc

Then your Budget - this is a big one and you should try and get something in your budget. This may also influence the wedding band a lot...

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/22/2009 6:00:50 PM
Author: BlackIsland
Personally, I would opt for either a plain band or a diamond eternity (or half) with diamonds that mimic the ones on the side of your ring. I think if you went with a band with any sapphires on it, they would compete with your centre stone.

Just my two cents.

BI
I agree.

This eternity band from ID Jewelry is a nice compliment to your e-ring.

Not sure what PSer stated this but if interested in stacking (on top and on bottom), it is suggested that the total width of the bands (wedding and e-ring) do not exceed the length of the center stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results