shape
carat
color
clarity

NEED help finding this little girl''s present!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Ok, - before today, I have NEVER heard of a "Cheetah Girls" denim jacket.

But, not surprising. I have no children.

However, a very special little girl who''s has a pretty tough time of it lately has told Santa she wants this, and I''m determined to find it.

I understand they used to carry them at Sears, but they are out of them.

Any ideas, ladies? I need to come up with an "authentic" Cheetah Girls denim jacket in a 7/8. Hoping someone here can steer me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just going to suggest Ebay. Ash has bought a lot of her clothes on Ebay, and has been very happy. Since she knows this kind of stuff when I talk to her later tonight, I''ll ask her if there are other sites that you can search. I hope this little girl gets her jacket, sure sounds like she deserves it.
1.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I'm assuming it's the cheetah girls from the Disney channel? If so, you can try the Disney stores in your area. If there aren't any, there's always

www.disneyshopping.com

Good luck!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Cheetah girl stuff is hard to come by these days. Ebay or Sears is your best bet. My friend is going crazy trying to find CG items for her kids.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks like ds may have found a winner!
36.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
DS and all, thanks so much.....! Yes, I saw that one that DS put up, but I can tell there is the makings of a bidding war on it, so I was hoping to source it elsewhere.

I have tried all 3 sears in my area, and they are cleaned out. There''s preciously little CG stuff left.
8.gif

I just don''t want to disappoint her......she''s had a really tough year, and it would mean a lot to me to pull this one off.

Thanks a MILLION for the suggestions, ladies, and feel free to chime in with other ideas or updates.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 1:38:06 AM
Author: AGSHF
Hi,

I did a quick search and found this link. It does look like these jackets are sold at Sears.

http://www.shoplocal.com/iid6592552prid-99874_-cheetah-all.fp

Not sure, however, if the online Sears store carries the denim jacket. Likely the Sears b&m store has selections.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/search.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&keyword=cheetah+girls&vertical=CLTH&cat=Girls+7+-+16
Thanks for trying - unfortunately, when you click through the link, it says "no longer available".

8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results