shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help Finding Manolo Look Alikes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

barnsiebear

Rough_Rock
Hello,

After having read many of your posts, I have fallen in love (as many of the PSers have) with the Manolo Blahnik Sedaraby ("MBS") shoes and would love to wear them on my big day (7/4/09). However, my fiance is concerned that the more I spend time lurking on here, the higher the budget moves (standards went up for WB, dress, and now shoes)! =) So, given my budget constraint, I need to be more resourceful and hunt down some MBS look alikes. Is anyone familiar with any that they''ve come across during the search process? I especially love the front toe portion of the shoe and care about that part looking similar the most.

I recall that someone had once posted their dress and shoes and their "MBS look alikes" were from Nine West. Does anyone know the name of the style for this shoe?

Any help or suggestions of where I might find them would be much appreciated! Thank you.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
These are the closest I have seen...They are Dyeables so I believe they run about $55-$60 without dying them.

lg-Onyx.gif

ice-queen

Shiny_Rock
I found a couple similar options but not sure what color you're looking for...

These are called Nemo, made by Pelle Moda - $140 from jildorshoes.com

Pellemoda.jpg

ice-queen

Shiny_Rock

These are called Taran, made by RSVP - $92 from zappos.com

They come in several colors.

goldshoes.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I have tried two of the three pairs listed here so I can advise you:

-The dyables have a slightly lower heel and are much more comfortable. you can also dye them black or another color after the wedding. Pretty sure I am going with these.

-The RSVPs look more "authentic" but the heel was really high and not comfy. Also, the heel is plastic and painted silver, which, while not totally noticeable, felt kind of cheap to me.

I''d love anyone''s thoughts on the Pella Moda ones...

Lynny0780

Rough_Rock
well i dont have that Pelle Moda shoe, but i some other styles, and they are super confy..

barnsiebear

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the replies! Any idea of where one can try on the Dyeables (maybe Nordstrom)? I would like to get a sense of my height with them on since FI isn''t that much taller than me.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Blair - these are gorgeous shoes! I too have fallen in love with this style, but not the price tag.

Do you know who stocks them? Would they ship to Australia? TIA
35.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I doubt Nordstrom will have them. However, I believe that zappos carries Dyeables, and with free shipping there and back, it shouldn''t be a huge deal.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
In silver, bronze, gold and black: Pelle Moda

BTW, I think David''s Bridal had some knockoffs a while back, but I don''t know if they still do or not.

barnsiebear

Rough_Rock
Awesome link! Actually, I just looked on the Dyeables website http://www.dyeables.com/ and found that they have a store locator for bridal boutiques that carry their line. I think I''m going to go to one of these stores so that I can see them in person and try them on first! Thanks again everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results