shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding loose yellow diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hera Anderson

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have a good refferal or a website that I may find two .35 pear shaped yellow diamonds. I have tried icestore.com, but they didn''t have any. I have tried to communicate with yellow diamonds.net, but there seems to be a website problem.

Thanks for any assistaance you may provide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hera

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Try to call icestore.com. Maybe they have some matched pairs not listed on the web, or they're able to found one 4 you... Do you mean 0.35total (= about 0.17 each) or 0.35each stone? In the first case, most probably you won't get a report, in the second case it's much more likely you'll get one. There's a good seller specialized in fancies on eBay... He's diamondsbylauren or something like that... He has VERY nice stuff
lickout.gif
!

hera Anderson

Rough_Rock
I am looking for .70 total carat weight.

Hera

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Oh, okay. Try to take a look at the suggestions I gave you. Fancydiamonds.net has some nice stones too...

PS please take a look at the thread I just started and be sure to post your opinion!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Given the size and requirement for matching... these are better sourced by a jeweler (are they sidestones ?)

Matched pairs are rarely listed by anyone and colored pairs are quite unusual to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results