shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding LGD - 2.75 to 3 CT?

abarboza

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I'm getting married on November 1 and I still don't have a ring!!!!! I wanted to pick my own ring, but couldn't decide on a look, and well here we are with no ring LOL.
I'm panicking and I'm hoping you can help me find my forever ring!

I've finally narrowed it down to having a bigger diamond and a smaller band. Still not sure if pave or plain.....But below is what I'm looking.

Diamond Search
Round 2.75 to 3 CT (open to slightly bigger)
Colorless - D, E, F...lowest maybe G
Excellent Cut/Symmetry/No Fluorescent light
Eye clean - VS1 ?
I want it to shine and sparkle and just look beautiful and white
Budget - 3k to 6k - I'm hoping to find the needle in the haystack lol Could spend a little more if it's totally worth it.

I've tried to look some myself, but there's so much to learn in such little time. I'm also confused about all the different price ranges between companies. I’m just so confused about CVD diamonds and then I see the reports and see little specks on them, but not sure if that's good or not. I’m trying to do more research, but don't have much time. So I'm hoping you guys can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did a search on PS but wasn’t sure if that was the best place or if there were additional places I should look.

Overall, I realize I need help and can't do it myself LOL. I'm ready to buy tonight.....woo hoo.

pretty please help!

I did find some but wasn't sure...if great...

https://www.gcalusa.com/certificate-search.html?certificate_id=+321700161
this is is like $5,560

this one is $5440

This one is $5670

This one is $5750

Thank you!!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

These are all going to be winners! With most GCAL 8x stones, you really can't go wrong. Before I scrolled to the bottom of your post, I'd just been about to post the 2.92 in your last link, so that one would be my top choice.

abarboza

Rough_Rock
Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

These are all going to be winners! With most GCAL 8x stones, you really can't go wrong. Before I scrolled to the bottom of your post, I'd just been about to post the 2.92 in your last link, so that one would be my top choice.

Thank you so much!!!!!!! I feel so much better. I went ahead and bought it!! I tried to search around if there was anything cheaper with those same stats and couldn't find much. James Allen even had a similar one 3ct though for well over 16k.

I can't wait to get the ring now!!!!! Hopefully, it will be beautiful. I was thinking buying of a backup, but I think this is the one!!!

Thank you for giving me the confidence to go ahead and buy it!!! <3 <3

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much!!!!!!! I feel so much better. I went ahead and bought it!! I tried to search around if there was anything cheaper with those same stats and couldn't find much. James Allen even had a similar one 3ct though for well over 16k.

I can't wait to get the ring now!!!!! Hopefully, it will be beautiful. I was thinking buying of a backup, but I think this is the one!!!

Thank you for giving me the confidence to go ahead and buy it!!! <3 <3

Awesome! I hope you'll come back to share pics!

abarboza

Rough_Rock
Awesome! I hope you'll come back to share pics!

Ugghhhhh I'm so bummed! They said their diamond supplier no longer had it, even though it was available on their website and I placed the order :(

Should I go for the 2.88 or is there somewhere else I can look for GCAL lab-certified diamonds? Adiamor is the only place I seem to find them :(

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugghhhhh I'm so bummed! They said their diamond supplier no longer had it, even though it was available on their website and I placed the order :(

Should I go for the 2.88 or is there somewhere else I can look for GCAL lab-certified diamonds? Adiamor is the only place I seem to find them :(

Frank Darling carries some, but their prices for this size range are higher than Adiamor's.

The 2.88 or this 2.85 ($50 cheaper but the same diameter as the 2.88 ) would be my pick.

abarboza

Rough_Rock
Frank Darling carries some, but their prices for this size range are higher than Adiamor's.

The 2.88 or this 2.85 ($50 cheaper but the same diameter as the 2.88 ) would be my pick.

So, the 2.88 was technically available but they needed 3 days to still confirm its availability and I didn't want to keep waiting or lose on another one. They did have the 2.82 right on hand and not the 2.85. It's a little smaller, but at least it was available right away. I guess if I don't like it, I can always change it. I wanted to pull the trigger quickly since I had a 10% off code and AND decided to pay with Paypal. Discover is giving a 5% cash back on all Paypal transactions. So I got everything for technically 15% off LOL

Also, do you think the stats for the 2.82 are fine? Here is the certificate https://www.gcalusa.com/certificate-search.html?certificate_id=+321700161 I'm just clueless when it comes to reading the inclusion and reports :(

Oh yeah, Adiamor was fabulous! The first person I talked to was friendly, but the second person. OMG she was the best. I bought a smaller wedding band as well, but not sure about it. I love the look of eternity rings but I yoyo in weight and then I've tried a few ones that feel uncomfortable, so I went for something slim. She even offered that once my ring is ready, she's going to grab a couple of wedding bands that might look good and send me pictures. They really have gone above and beyond LOL

I am dying to get the ring and post pictures. But honestly, if the diamond is bad, please let me know!!!!

Thank you so much!!!! <3 <3 <3

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, the 2.88 was technically available but they needed 3 days to still confirm its availability and I didn't want to keep waiting or lose on another one. They did have the 2.82 right on hand and not the 2.85. It's a little smaller, but at least it was available right away. I guess if I don't like it, I can always change it. I wanted to pull the trigger quickly since I had a 10% off code and AND decided to pay with Paypal. Discover is giving a 5% cash back on all Paypal transactions. So I got everything for technically 15% off LOL

Also, do you think the stats for the 2.82 are fine? Here is the certificate https://www.gcalusa.com/certificate-search.html?certificate_id=+321700161 I'm just clueless when it comes to reading the inclusion and reports :(

Oh yeah, Adiamor was fabulous! The first person I talked to was friendly, but the second person. OMG she was the best. I bought a smaller wedding band as well, but not sure about it. I love the look of eternity rings but I yoyo in weight and then I've tried a few ones that feel uncomfortable, so I went for something slim. She even offered that once my ring is ready, she's going to grab a couple of wedding bands that might look good and send me pictures. They really have gone above and beyond LOL

I am dying to get the ring and post pictures. But honestly, if the diamond is bad, please let me know!!!!

Thank you so much!!!! <3 <3 <3

The diamond is beautiful! Nothing to worry about there. All the ones you posted initially were good. Great to hear that Adiamor has given you fantastic service, and you were very savvy with the discounts!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results