shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding an engagement ring diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

filschaos

Rough_Rock
I am taking my girlfriend of 14 months on a cruise in sept, and I want to find a special engagement ring to surprise her with. From looking at some poor quality rings at the mall I learned she likes elegant clean lines, micro pave, and twisted bands. So based on her favorite one I am planning on a Tacori 2573 petite setting in white gold... pretty much the only one similar to the style she liked that fits my budget lol!

So now I need a diamond.. the problem is I have a poor eye for detail, but she is a graphics designer that notices tiny flaws and fire in a diamond at a glance! I was planning to buy a .5ct signature ideal VS2 H color from blue nile to be on the safe side, until i found this web site. Now I''m hoping you guys can help me find something even more stunning!

Budget: $900-$1400
Size: around .5ct or larger
Cut: looking for excellent/ideal, as I''ve read cut is the most important C and her favorite diamond (by far) was a Leo cut for it''s extra fire
Color: H or better, she didn''t seem to worried about color
Clarity: With her eye for detail I think VS2/1 is worthwhile?

Thanks a million everyone!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/5476/ is what I''m gonna suggest you consider. I know you said H VS but just ask John if it is completely eyeclean from all angles and all distances. And an I will be very white (they also have an H SI around this price, but it''s not in house).

The main reason I''m suggesting this stone is because GOG is a tacori dealer and you can get it all at one place and also maybe ask for a ''total package'' price consideration. I don''t know if they give them, but it doesn''t hurt to ask.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
ditto.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/26/2009 2:35:03 AM
Author: Gypsy
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/5476/ is what I''m gonna suggest you consider. I know you said H VS but just ask John if it is completely eyeclean from all angles and all distances. And an I will be very white (they also have an H SI around this price, but it''s not in house).

The main reason I''m suggesting this stone is because GOG is a tacori dealer and you can get it all at one place and also maybe ask for a ''total package'' price consideration. I don''t know if they give them, but it doesn''t hurt to ask.
Good thinking Gypsy and nice selections from Breann too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results