shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding an emerald cut

Babe

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone! I tried searching threads but nothing that helps all of my questions.

1. Has anyone used rare carat and was pleased with ring they received?
2 I want a 3ct LGD but the more I read on EC’s the more I’m confused and indecisive on stones im
Looking at
3. I want a solitaire EC with a hidden halo. Hoping to pair with an EC eternity band in future

I am hoping someone can possibly look at the rare carat website and choose a couple loose diamonds and point out what I should be looking for!

I’m a size 4 finger. I like the elongated look but not sure if that means 1.4 or 1.5 since those are both considered elongated. Any photos on size 4 finger with 3 carats will help tremendously! Videos even better!

Thank you in advance this community is great!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This may help some...

Use diamdb.com to enter the HxW of a 3 carat emerald cut and then change finger size to 4.

You didnt give any details on budget, color expectations etc. Those details would be helpful if you want suggestions.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are a few things to look for, or to look out for

- not too many steps (off/dark) at the same time (can create an overall dark stone)
-want steps flashing on/off as the stone rotates (all the way into the center...
a lot of centers can be "dead" ...which means they are not doing anything)
- look for a stone that has "lively" steps vs. "quiet" steps (hope that makes sense)
- dont want any steps to always be off/dark (sometimes an emerald has a retangular area
of darkness around the stone...dont want that)
- want some height to the crown...look at the side of the stone and make sure the crown has some height
- not too large of a table...a large table with a flat crown usually equals a somewhat dull stone

That should get you started.

-

Babe

Rough_Rock
This may help some...

Use diamdb.com to enter the HxW of a 3 carat emerald cut and then change finger size to 4.

You didnt give any details on budget, color expectations etc. Those details would be helpful if you want suggestions.

Thank you!

I in color and up
VVS2

My main goal is eye clean with larger coverage.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Budget?

Babe

Rough_Rock
I’d like to stay until 8/9k with lab grown

Setting - simple solitaire Whore hold band with hidden halo

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a few to check out

And one from WF to checkout...would need to ask for the other video if interested. WF can do aset images also

You can use diamdb.com to enter the height/width and your finger size to see the relative size on your finger.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results