shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding a small stone to fill a setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
I''m looking for a small stone to fill an antique white gold, fishtail setting. It should be 4.2 mms round, which is probably .30 or .35 ct. I''m hoping to find something in a blue sapphire, maybe green sapphire but am open others.

Can anyone suggest some websites for smaller round stones with decent quality? I''ve looked a little and haven''t had much luck.

Thanks so much,

Sonoma

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
4.2 mm''s in a sapphire is going to be bigger than .30 carat I think.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to tell you I recently got quite lazy and had a .5 carat Man''s Gold setting (I had taken the diamond out) that needed to be filled. I took it to Jareds and they put in the nicest garnet with a rich red/orange color. It was about $100. I can post a pic later. Very nice and it was done the next day.

Lisa

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Neat. I really do appreciate your looking. I value your opinion and knowledge. I just realized I have to go to the jewelers tomorrow. I''ll ask if they can fit in there. I hope so. I don''t think there is much leeway in this setting - closed box fishtail.

Sonoma

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results