shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding a ring...Chad Allison at BBB

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Anne-Josée

Rough_Rock
I was at Bailey Banks and Biddle today and saw a stunning band. It was a band that had sapphires (not sure) and aquamarine (sure about that) stones in different shapes. It was in white gold. The stones went all around the band. They also had similar bands with pink stones and another with green stones. It was not a wide or thick band.
I have looked everywhere online and can''t find a picture of it. I am not sure it was a Chad Allison design but that''s what the sales woman said.
Does this sound familiar to anyone? I would love to find a picture to possibly have it recreated with all diamonds.
Any online retailers carry Chad Allison''s designs?
I inquired about the price and it was $2,150.
If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it!

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
I did a little search, and couldn''t come up with anything
8.gif

It seems to me that your best bet would be to call the number listed on the Chad Allison website (1-877-947-7844) for web retailers, and maybe they''d have a decent catalog online.

nitu0922

Rough_Rock
the ring you are looking for is chad allison ring style number R720. call 877-947-7844 to see if they can modify it for you with all diamonds.
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results