shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding a band to match a vintage ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
I am in love with this vintage engagement ring that I found at an estate jeweler. Here are some specifics...the ring is solid 14K white gold, with a center diamond of 0.35ct, H color VS clarity flanked by two baguette diamonds approx. 0.10 cttw, H color VS clarity for a tdw of 0.45 ct.

I''ve been all over the place trying to decide what kind of e-ring I wanted and I saw this...

I really want a matching band to go with this, with baguette diamonds. I''ve been on ebay.com, faycullen.com, antiqureflections.com etc. and came up empty. One problem is that I need a small size (3.75) and the bands I have found were too big to size down. Even the ring is a bit big (5.5) but that is sizable.

Any good custom jewelers? Or vintage/antique places on the web?

113805a.jpeg

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is so pretty! I have a soft spot in my heart for vintage rings.

I agree that a baguette band would match great. Since it is such a unique ring, you will probably have to have one custom made for you. I am not sure where you are located, but do you have a jeweler that you trust? You may have to leave the e-ring there so they can get it to sit flat against it for you.

Good luck on your quest and we can''t wait to see pictures of your band once you get it!

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Does the band need to look antiquey too, or does it just need to have baguettes?

Cool ring!

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
I did go to that website...lots of nice things! I like antiqnet.com too. I''ve found A LOT of vintage/antique websites but none of them have what I''d like.

No the band doesn''t have to look too vintage...I''m thinking of a knife-edge band with baguettes, maybe a little flower like the one on the stone''s mounting seperating each?

I did talk to Wink Jones about this...and he said the same...that I''d need to send the ring out to him so he can get a good look.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
5589.jpg

This would not sit flush with your ring but I love this ring and think it might work. It''s from Facets.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are some made with baguettes and rounds set alternatively... just like the ring in some way. How does that sound ?
The small size will probably need to be custom made anyway.

You may wnat to look down this link for some options "antique style"
4.gif

And... this may work too.

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results