shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding a 1mm platinum/palladium band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone!

I just received my shared prong eternity wedding band (I willl post pics soon!), and I am trying to find a 1mm (or close to it) platinum or palladium band to act as a spacer between my wedding band and my ering. I can''t seem to find anything less than 2mm. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Sugardiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hi. Try a manufacturer called Guertinbrothers...... And find one of their retailers.

They are a manufacturer and make bands for companies such at Tiffany and Company. When they
do private label, they are under the name John c. Nordt.

They can make any bands and their bands are not cast, they are eXTRUDED and that is a more
durable process and a more dense metal.

Good luck with this,
Sugardiamonds

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Sugardiamonds! And I should add that I am looking for something relatively inexpensive. I am ok with it being "flimsy", as I know 1mm might be, but I was hopeing I could find a platinum band so it will match my ering and wedding band.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I found one! I'd been looking for a 1mm platinum band for a long time.
They are very hard to find! I even found one at Sam's online because I embarked on a massive, highly specific a Google search that took days! LOL.

This one's from Etsy and very affordable! I see they're sold out but perhaps you can request another?
The Etsy designer is JewelerOnTheRoof.
35.gif

Jewelerontheroof1.JPG

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
THANKS BLISS!!! I have been looking all day, and all I have found is 14K gold. Do you own this one? Do you have pics of it with other rings? Thanks again!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one from http://www.gemsofgold.com/ ( I bought through ebay as it was cheaper on ebay than their site directly) in solid yellow gold, they also have solid white gold, its very low profile, almost flat, so its tucked under quite well and not that noticeable.

ETA: sorry I forgot they are considered toe rings for that thin in 1mm

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
just a perspective picture, the plain bottom band is 4mm, then followed by my danielle jazz bezel about 1.8mm then the 1mm spacer, then my first ering. I don't have my other bar set eternity ring yet to wear with my other e ring (both are getting worked on) also you can see how low the profile is. sorry its late so the picture looks horrible. hope this kinda helps. I never wear my rings like this.

1mmspacertoeringbandcomp.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Hello EHR2009!

You know, I just checked for you and she's still selling them! They are really really affordable - just $165. The perfect spacer.
I got a ruby spacer instead, but I kept the link because so many people on PS look for them.

36.gif

More pics are on below!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25977586

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Bliss! I actually just ordered a 14 kt gold one from gemsofgold for only $45! I am going to see how I like that for a few months, and then probably upgrade to platinum! Thanks again!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I found one at an outlet mall in Palm Springs. Zales perhaps? I agree they are diffiuclt to find in this width.

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results