shape
carat
color
clarity

need help choosing between the two

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

j1982

Rough_Rock
please delete this thread. asap!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, first off, I LOVE the ring!
36.gif

On the proposal, I''d go with the first suggestion. I envision the ring possibly getting dropped in the snow on the second one, not good.

As for when to play your song, if you''re saying much more than, Will you marry me, I think I''d wait to play it after. She''s going to want to totally hear what you''re saying, and will be focused on that I would imagine, hence, the song will kind of get ingored.

olyelr

Rough_Rock
Either one will work!

We are getting married in the snow (on skis!) and I plan on tying his w-ring onto my finger with dental floss (inside my glove) until it''s firmly planted on his finger. NO WAY that is falling into the snow!

If she LOVES the snow - as I do - do it on the ski hill but have the ring tied on and secure. She may giggle but she''ll know how important it is. Do it however you think she''ll remember it most....

As a lover of all snow related activited - you must post up how everything goes!

:)

olyelr

Rough_Rock
BTW, I forgot to mention - LOVE, LOVE the ring! Great job on that!

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Another snow lover here . . . being a hiker and a skier, I''d totally choose option 2 . . . I am counting on my BF popping the question on a mountain top or ski slope somewhere and if your GF is anything like me, she''d wanna be on the slopes.

Have fun . . . your ideas are great !!!

Are you staying Saturday and Sunday nights at the B&B?
BTW, if you go with option 2, still do the whole rose petals, chilled champagne, etc for when you get back to the room.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2007 6:10:06 PM
Author: olyelr

We are getting married in the snow (on skis!) and I plan on tying his w-ring onto my finger with dental floss (inside my glove) until it''s firmly planted on his finger. NO WAY that is falling into the snow!

:)
Good idea!! Hope he does the same with yours!

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/15/2007 12:00:23 AM
Author: hikerchick
Another snow lover here . . . being a hiker and a skier, I''d totally choose option 2 . . . I am counting on my BF popping the question on a mountain top or ski slope somewhere and if your GF is anything like me, she''d wanna be on the slopes.

Have fun . . . your ideas are great !!!

Are you staying Saturday and Sunday nights at the B&B?

BTW, if you go with option 2, still do the whole rose petals, chilled champagne, etc for when you get back to the room.

I totally agree. Option 2 shows you put a lot of thought into it to make it special for the two of you. Not to say that Option 1 is not creative, I just think Option 2 would give you a unique engagement story, plus she''ll still get the rose petals and champagne!

I LOVE the ring, great job.

Good Luck!

j1982

Rough_Rock
please delete this thread.

a_mug

Rough_Rock
Normally, I would guess #1 is a more popular choice by people. But if both of you have a lot of common passions for skiing/boarding together, I would choose #2.

That said, I''m not a ski-nuts by any stretch so I''d say #1 if I were to choose. Good luck!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2007 2:07:06 PM
Author: lehcarm

I totally agree. Option 2 shows you put a lot of thought into it to make it special for the two of you. Not to say that Option 1 is not creative, I just think Option 2 would give you a unique engagement story, plus she''ll still get the rose petals and champagne!
I agree with this point!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
If you are both outdoor buffs I say option #2 w/ the massage and champagne waiting for you in the room. The ring is gorgeous.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I choose 2 as well- I have a friend who just accepted a ski-slope proposal, and I think it''s really cool!

also the spot where you propose will always be your spot, while you may never get that B&B room again, so you can always go back to the spot where you proposed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results