Need help choosing between the two?

stlc

Rough_Rock
hey guys!
I came across these two:
http://www.litnon.com/index.php?page=viewgem&id=7513
vs​
http://www.litnon.com/index.php?page=viewgem&id=7355

And I just cannot seem to decide which one I want to purchase.
I don't have any setting in mind yet.
The one is nice and moody and the other is bright... totally different character and hence my major issue...
I guess I could get both but that wouldnt really make sense, I couldnt put them in the same setting as they are so diff.

arrrggggg.... my mind is going around in circles...blegh....
ideas.... thoughts.... comments....
:lickout:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Konerupine--interesting! I've seen it on GLI but don't know anything about it. Does anyone else have experience or advice?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SriLankaMall on ebay has tons of well cut inexpensive kornerupines for sale. Check them out.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
they both show strongly the dichroism that is kornerupine. I like them both but I think the second one, though quirky, has more appeal.

MontageCreations

Rough_Rock
Trade
it's a semi-rare collector stone, rarely vivid enough to be used in jewelry, but it has it's place. If you like stones like this then check out Andalusite too, a lot more vivid coloration.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MontageCreations|1306606609|2932569 said:
it's a semi-rare collector stone, rarely vivid enough to be used in jewelry, but it has it's place. If you like stones like this then check out Andalusite too, a lot more vivid coloration.

To me, andalusite is ugly, so if you say it's better than kornerupine, than :knockout: to kornerupine.

stlc

Rough_Rock
ooohhhh okie dokie!
Thank you for all the great places to look through... I shall def check them out and then post back =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results