carat
color
clarity

Need help choosing a pair of earrings

laksan

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Sorry for the long post.

I am looking to buy a pair of diamond studs with a total carat weight of around 1.4cts in colorless range. I am looking at super ideal diamonds. I have shortlisted a pair from Whiteflash ACA collection. I was hoping to stay within D-E range and found a pair that satisfies my criteria but there is some color bleeding at the center and the H&A looks imperfect but I am not an expert and can't tell whether that color bleed makes diamonds less ideal. There are other options in F color that have better looking H&A images but I will have to compromise on the color. Could you tell me which pair should I go for?

1st pair: D-E

Other options in: F

Appreciate your quick help.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your first pair (in the D/E range) are lovely. I looked at the numbers and they are a very good match sizewise and numbers
wise (table/depth/crown and pavilion etc).

I see nothing wrong with the H&As or Aset images. Whatever slight variance you are seeing in the H&As is well within tolerance.
Are you ok with one being a D and one an E? I seriously doubt you will be able to see the difference. I think you need to call
WF and ask for pictures of the two stones side-by-side so you can see how they look together. You can also ask whatever
questions you might have.

laksan

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I think your first pair (in the D/E range) are lovely. I looked at the numbers and they are a very good match sizewise and numbers
wise (table/depth/crown and pavilion etc).

I see nothing wrong with the H&As or Aset images. Whatever slight variance you are seeing in the H&As is well within tolerance.
Are you ok with one being a D and one an E? I seriously doubt you will be able to see the difference. I think you need to call
WF and ask for pictures of the two stones side-by-side so you can see how they look together. You can also ask whatever
questions you might have.

Hi, Thank you so much for looking at the pair and providing your inputs!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results