shape
carat
color
clarity

NEED HELP BUYING LAB DIAMOND/(MMD) NECKLACE PLEASE

Mark I

Rough_Rock
Hello my name is Mark and I'm from Columbus Ohio. I'm new to the Jewelry Lab Grown Diamond world. From what I have learned so far Lab Diamonds are the closest thing to real Diamonds? Please help me, I'm looking for the best quality REAL YELLOW GOLD lab diamond TENNIS NECKLACE for MEN. I'm not sure on the length, need help with that as well.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR FEEDBACK

Mark I

Rough_Rock
I like the Length of the middle one, But I'm a big guy. I'm around 6"2 in height so i keep thinking i'm going to need the longest one. Can some one give me their opinion PLEASE? THANK AGAIN mike.jpg mike.jpg

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Can you start by taking a piece of string and measuring the length you want on your own neck? That's how you can find the size you're wanting.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Following...my advice would be to contact David Klass and see if he can make you one.

What is your budget?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lab diamonds ARE real diamonds, just made in the lab, ala lab emeralds. I think a necklace would be bitchin gorgeous, what size stones are you looking at.. I personally like smaller diamonds set very close together so it almost seems as though it's one diamond.. that's me. like the others said, measure your neck, you don't want a hugger or too long, you want your friends and fam to SEE it :)

best of luck and if you do buy one please come back and do a SMTB!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results