shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help and ideas....please help!

danyhutch

Rough_Rock
Hello PriceScopers!!

Need some help to make a decision on if i should stack my rings or if i should get a very thin spacer band :errrr: . I would love to see some great pictures of how you stack your e-ring, w-band and eternity ring!!! For now i use a silver 2mm band between my rings but i would really like to see how it would lokk with a wider band. My ring size is 7. Thank you so much for responding ladies!!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
danyhutch|1316574971|3021885 said:
Hello PriceScopers!!

Need some help to make a decision on if i should stack my rings or if i should get a very thin spacer band :errrr: . I would love to see some great pictures of how you stack your e-ring, w-band and eternity ring!!! For now i use a silver 2mm band between my rings but i would really like to see how it would lokk with a wider band. My ring size is 7. Thank you so much for responding ladies!!!

so you have an ering, wedding band, and eternity band? if your band has exposed girdles I would get a spacer. Or you could wear one of the bands on your right hand...I would switch it up!

danyhutch

Rough_Rock
Yes i was hopeing to see spacer bands in different sizes and looks. I have a spacer band but i wanted to by one in the same matel as my other two rings. I usually don"t wear my half eternity on the right hand because there i have the name of my hubby tattooed (germans wear their ring on the right side, i went with a tattoo) and i don't want to cover that up (well not yet :lol: and i really hope never). But thanks for the idea!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like you have a separater band in your avater...how wide is that band?

Edit - I think most people that wear separator bands dont consider themselves "stacking" but there are people
who wear multiple rings that are stacking. Does that make sense?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Her is my eternity with my spacer. I sometimes stack with another band too, but I don't have photos of it sorry. My spacer is really thin.

IMG_vlsring8dluvsv.jpeg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
danyhutch|1316654951|3022563 said:
Yes i was hopeing to see spacer bands in different sizes and looks. I have a spacer band but i wanted to by one in the same matel as my other two rings. I usually don"t wear my half eternity on the right hand because there i have the name of my hubby tattooed (germans wear their ring on the right side, i went with a tattoo) and i don't want to cover that up (well not yet :lol: and i really hope never). But thanks for the idea!!!

so in the picture of your set, you are wearing your eternity ring, spacer band, and engagement ring? and you want to wear eternity ring, spacer, wedding ring, engagement ring?

I would get a thinner spacer band so it doesn't look like your wedding band. you can get a 1 mm band on etsy

danyhutch

Rough_Rock
I want to replace my spacer band and was hopeing for some nice ideas!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results