Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

need help and guidance

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

imraslan

Rough_Rock

Hi

I am 34 years old and a seccessful business man, i making good money however interested in the diamond and gold business, if i will start in this business i will have to start from scratch since i dont really know allot about it. Although i can travel but not always and not for along time. I mean i can travel for 1 or 2 days from now and then but for very important things i can travel during the month of Aug or Sep for a week or so. my questions are

am I too old now or my age is good to start
Where can i start, reading, building up my knowlede?
Know theory and practically the business, suppliers diamond...etc

I dont entend to purchase and cut and manufature or produce yet, i just want to know about the business, get diamond or gold, i might have designs for someone to execute or ready ones and then sell them. The ideas that i want to know where to start from and know the business to determine what to do next

I really appreciate your input and feedback

Thanks
Imad

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know that answer, but if I were interested in doing something like that I would see if I could work somewhere local part time before you quit your job to see if that is what you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.