shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help Analyzing IS, ASET, and H&A for Round Diamond

williejameshuff

Rough_Rock
I'm planning on proposing to my long time girlfriend in the next month and think I've finally found a diamond that will make her happy. Its from Whiteflash and I have until next week to decide whether I want to purchase it. The problem: I'm not very confident in my pricescope education on how to analyze cut and light performance images. I attached an Ideal-Scope, ASET, and H&A image in hopes that one of the very generous posters here could help me out. Please feel free to give me an honest opinion, whether good or bad. Thanks in advance!

Ideal-Scope:

ASET:

H&A:

_36009.jpg

_36010.jpg

h_amp_5.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are what perfect images look like. I assume you must be looking at an ACA. That's an outstanding choice! I have ACA diamond stud earrings and they are beautiful stones!

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Light performance looks great. Is this an ACA or expert selection?

Have you decided on a setting?

williejameshuff

Rough_Rock
It is an ACA but I was a little worried about the Ideal-Scope and H&A images not being as good as they can be. The IS image seems to be a lighter pink than those I've seen on Pricescope and Prosumer educational pages and there are white V's at the tips of the arrows (may be because its not "painted"--still not entirely sure what that means). The H&A doesn't seem to be perfectly symetrical with some of the hearts possibly being smaller than others (maybe not even a true hearts and arrows). The diamond costs a lot of money (to me) and I was hoping someone with a very critical eye could tell me if its one of the best available.

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The idealscope is relative to the rest of the image, yours are perfect. The 'Vs' are supposed to be there. The H&A might be a slightly rotated image. Ask WF about. It certainly won't be anything you can see with your eye.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results