shape
carat
color
clarity

Need fast Jubilee advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Hubby is thinking about calling gog TOMORROW and buying a Jubilee for a necklace for my 50th. Does anyone have any idea how much a 1ct. (or around 1ct.) costs? I don''t want to say "sure, go for it" if they are really out there, because we are still researching info for my e-ring upgrade. My jewelry purchases this past year are adding up. But I really would like something to mark this birthday.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ann,

I remembered that Jon from GOG had posted this a while back. It should give you a ball park idea. The pricing info is quite a way into the post.

Happy 50th! I agree that you deserve something nice to mark this b-day!! Good luck.
9.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Unless pricing has changed since last year, the Jubilee carries a slight premium to an H&A ideal round of the same weight, color and clarity. The premium is about 10 to 15% as I recall. One thing to keep in mind is that typical Jubilees are 65% depth, so they may appear slightly smaller than a round of similar weight, but not much. Check out GOG''s website. I believe there are some comparison pics.

I think it''s a beautiful stone, but then again I think many shapes are beautiful. If you don''t like it, you always have 30 days return.

Good luck

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Ann,

Burning the oil here tonight. We will be closed tomorrow as our store is closed on Sunday''s and Monday''s but we will be in on Tuesday. If you want to pm me here on the forum with any of your questions I''ll check my pm''s here sometime tomorrow if you would like a more expeditious answer.

Warm regards,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results