shape
carat
color
clarity

need expert opinion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
With an eye clean SI1 diamond, I don''t consider that to be a sacrifice. I consider it a great way to save money. You will get a diamond as clean as a VS or even VVS with the naked eye for a much cheaper price.

For me, I would prefer a round with excellent or ideal polish and symmetry since there are so many of them out there (unlike fancy shapes). Is there crown and pavillion info?

sarakahn

Rough_Rock
no they don''t have that info. Is it important enough for me to ask them before deciding to purchase it?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 4:43:07 PM
Author: sarakahn
no they don''t have that info. Is it important enough for me to ask them before deciding to purchase it?

Considering you could buy it from a vendor who HAS the stone (BN probably does not...but I don''t really know) and who has that info readily available...I would explore other options first. Check out Whiteflash and Good Old Gold.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 4:43:07 PM
Author: sarakahn
According to the GIA cert that is attached to that diamond here are the stats:

Table 57
Depth 60.8
CA 32
PA 41.4

The HCA comes out to 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results