shape
carat
color
clarity

Need expert opinion on this AGS000 H&A stone pls

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nd4spd

Rough_Rock
Greetings Pricescope users! First off, thanks to everyone here for being so active in helping others in searching for the perfect diamond.

I am about to pull the trigger to purchase this stone from an online dealer:

Cut Ideal Round AGS000 with H&A
Carat 0.710
Color F
Clarity VS2
Measurements 5.78 - 5.81 x 3.51 mm
Depth 60.4%
Table 56%
Girdle 1.0-3.6
Crown Angle 34.600
Pavilion Angle 40.800
Culet PT
Polish IDEAL
Symmetry IDEAL
Flourescence N

Is the girdle width being a range from 1 % to 3.6% any problem? I have run the numbers in the cut adviser and got the following:

Light Return Excellent
Fire Excellent
Scintillation Excellent
Spreador diameter for weight Very Good

Everything appears pretty good. Should I pull the trigger and shell out the $3250 and make this my gf''s engagement ring =) I just wanted to double check with the experts on this board in case I missed anything? Thanks in advance!
10.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey nd4spd, welcome to ps!
35.gif

you have done your homework well....that is going to be a beautiful stone!
36.gif

the girdle is not going to be a problem at all. it would be considered thin to medium, which is just right!
well done.
2.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
looks beautiful!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUM. I love it! Please post pictures when it''s done.

nd4spd

Rough_Rock
Wow! I am impressed by the speed of responses, thank everyone and esp. belle for your advice! PS is the best! Believe it or not, this is practically the first time I have participated in any type of forum discussions. I must confess that I am mostly a lurker or leecher on many boards and obtain lots of free advice while rarely giving back. The sheer amount of useful and practical info and the active community here has inspired me to contribute here and on other boards from here on in.
1.gif

Thanks ps.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
glad you found ps to be so helpful! it is a really great place. i hope you decide to come back... i will be looking forward to your posts!

way cool screen name btw
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results