shape
carat
color
clarity

Need E-ring Stone - Quick!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

powered BY espresso

Rough_Rock
I do not have time to learn all the A - Z''s about diamonds. So much to learn, so little time
angryfire.gif

But this forum was recommended to me by a couple I met outside a jewelry store. The regular contributors seem like a solid trustworthy and non-biased (for the most part). I''m willing to let the pricescope forum select a few rings for me to purchase ONLINE given my requirements listed below. Of course, I''ll perform my due dillegence - I just need a kick start. I promise to update ya''ll after the proposal
21.gif

Stone Requirements: (left band out to make pricing easier)

1. Diameter (6.35mm - 6.55mm) note the word "appearance" not sure 0.2 mm spread difference is noticeable
2. Crown angle: 30 (29 - 33 acceptable?)
3. Pav angle: 41.5 (41 - 42 acceptable?)
4. Table 55% - 62% ?
5. Brightness when viewed from many angles is prefered over fire and scintillation
6. Would like to maximize spread but with no "fish eye"
7. G - H color
8. VS2 - SI1
9. Appropriate HCA scoring (.5 - 2.5?)
10. $5500 MAX

Is that too much to ask?

Espresso

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
That GOG stone is perfect for you, I think, unless you have the urge to 'shop around'. Good luck!
10.gif

weemodin

Shiny_Rock
Or this one, too:

http://www.goodoldgold.com/1_02ct_i_vs2_h%26a.htm

It's got slightly better optics and is cheaper to boot!

I know it's an I color, but if you're girlfriend is anyting like me, an I color looks darn good in a super ideal cut diamond like this! And it's $4,799? Radical!

someguy

Rough_Rock
I'm sure that you'll love that last GOG stone. Don't worry about the "I" color, I'm certain that it will look plenty white and it will also sparkle like mad. I know 'cause I just purchased a stone that was almost identical...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results