shape
carat
color
clarity

need diamond help (please!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcusmd02

Rough_Rock
so is this a good value? (i could sure use some help)

1.73c, VS1, G, 7.89-7.98x4.65
depth 58.9, table 58.2, crown%12.8, pavilion %43.9, culet 0.5
girdle th to m, f
polish vg sym g
fluoro SB
$10,900

i beg for a little feedback! have to decide by tom am!

(in comparison, other one being offered is 1.64c,VS1,G,7.70-7.79x4.55,depth 59,table 61,crown12.6%,pavilion43.6%,culet 0.6
girdle th to m, f polish and sym vg
fluoro MB $10,140)

marcusmd02

Rough_Rock
forgot to mention, both are GIA

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is only one possibility out of hundreds of possibilities of how the first stone may appear under LightScope analysis (showing light return vs light leakage) and internal reflectivity looks good. However you may want to compare this stone with "strong blue" fluorescence and if the fluorescence is affecting the transparency of the stone I'd pass. I'm pretty liberal too concerning fluorescence so long as it isn't affecting the transparency and purcahse diamonds with faint or medium fluorescence so long as the diamond has outstanding optical characteristics, eye clean clarity and a good color. One other thing to be careful about with this diamond is it's estimated crown angles are approx. 31.8 degrees with is approaching a shallowness that may be detriment to the stability making it more succeptible to chip however the "thin to medium" girdle tells me it's prob ok in that regard. My advice is to have a professional inspect it. The more info you can get on it the better.

Peace,
Rhino

br173gvs1simls.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results