shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Design Help

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!! I love the moonstones even more!!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty!! I love the combination!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Awww I remember when you were still contemplating its design & now it's finished!

I love it! The cool pools of paraiba cabs with the blue sheen of the moonstone- that ring is like a tall icy glass of juice on a hot summer day!
Calms and soothes me just lookin' at her!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Ps- Your emerald byzantine ring is TO DIE FOR!

I have a 7mm beautiful emerald cab and Im always thinking of ways to reset it! That ring def gives me inspiration!

Please please take a picture of them both on, your Byzantine girl and this new paraiba!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ring is completed!! Thanks for the much needed guidance provided here, I am thrilled with the result. I won't receive it for a couple of weeks, so here are a couple of photos from Yvonne.

paraiba cab ring frong.jpg
paraiba cab ring angle.jpg
paraiba cab ring hand.jpg

Somehow I missed this but when I saw @Acinom share it in the paraiba thread, I went on the hunt to find it. It’s so beautiful! :kiss2: I love how it turned out. The paraibas look awesome (of course) and the moonstones compliment them perfectly. Plus, that scalloped edge is perfection. I think you should share more pics.:mrgreen:

E1B7DD31-980C-45D4-9C9C-8C8C0A7AC84B.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How lovely to read your thread and see the stones, then the ideas and the finished ring! I'm so glad you went for the NS and it definitely suits your hand and gives you great coverage. Enjoy wearing it

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @elle_71125 and @LD (and others I didn't acknowledge earlier). I am so happy with how this worked out. Great collaboration with Yvonne and PS.
Unfortunately, I haven't been wearing my rings during the pandemic.

Here are some quick indoor pics --unfortunately it's a gloomy rainy waiting for the incoming Nor'easter day here.
PXL_20201205_170920014.jpg PXL_20201205_170754614.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results