shape
carat
color
clarity

Need comparison

pjoshi

Rough_Rock
Looking at 2 diamonds need opinion on what is better…

Lab grown both

Both Gia
4.51 carat
E color vvs1 xxx

56% table
34 crown
75 percent
Medium

4.39 carat
D color
Vvs1
57 perceng
Medium

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
The numbers on the first stone are better, but you should never buy just off of a certificate. Do you have access to the video? If not, we might be able to find it for you. Do you want to check for things that aren’t on the certificate like tinges, blue nuance, painting and digging, graining, striations, and all the other fun things that can show up in a diamond.

Since these are lab stones, this belongs in the lab forum. I already asked admin to move it there, so it should get fixed soon.

These are nice sized stones, so this will be an exciting purchase! Happy for you!

pjoshi

Rough_Rock
The numbers on the first stone are better, but you should never buy just off of a certificate. Do you have access to the video? If not, we might be able to find it for you. Do you want to check for things that aren’t on the certificate like tinges, blue nuance, painting and digging, graining, striations, and all the other fun things that can show up in a diamond.

Since these are lab stones, this belongs in the lab forum. I already asked admin to move it there, so it should get fixed soon.

These are nice sized stones, so this will be an exciting purchase! Happy for you!

Thanks !

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
I think I found your stone, but before I post the video I have some questions. Are you buying online or through a brick & mortar jeweler. What price were you quoted? What's your overall budget? Some of the experts here might be able to find you a better stone at a better price.

pjoshi

Rough_Rock
I think I found your stone, but before I post the video I have some questions. Are you buying online or through a brick & mortar jeweler. What price were you quoted? What's your overall budget? Some of the experts here might be able to find you a better stone at a better price.

Hi yes I saw the video but I don’t have those pics that show hearts and arrows

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
If you post the video, the experts can give it a good look-see. I was just guessing the one I saw is yours. You can only see H&A with an H&A Scope. The video I saw wasn’t an H&A stone.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@pjoshi You need to post links to the stones if you have them. People cant really evaluate them without more info.
(you might want to put the stones on hold before posting the links)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results