shape
carat
color
clarity

Need an idealscope in a hurry--anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bingbongbug

Rough_Rock
Well, my sweetie told me he wants to take me to a "diamond event" this weekend at a local jeweler. Apparently a cutter comes in and brings a bunch of loose stones. I'd really love to be able to take a look through idealscope at the diamonds that they'll have.

However, I've yet again neglected to order one, and when I went to the site today, it takes 5-10 days for it to arrive.

So I was wondering if anyone out there maybe got one for their diamond purchase, and having made their purchase, doesn't need it at present, or if someone could send me theirs and I could replace it at a later date...or something. (Of course, I could reimburse shipping and whatnot.)

I know it's a longshot, but I thought I'd take the shot nonetheless. Better to ask to no avail than not to try at all. :)

Thanks much.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Try to contact David Atlas, www.gemappraisers.com. He'll be able to send it to you quicker.

bingbongbug

Rough_Rock
Cool. I'll send him an email and see what I come up with.

Thanks, Leonid. :)

bingbongbug

Rough_Rock
Oh, no, personalized communication??? But I love my impersonal, efficient communication within the vaccum of cyberspace...

Seriously, I probably should call. I could get a day's jump on shipment, potentially.

bingbongbug

Rough_Rock
Okay, so I called and it was relatively painless. Dave's going to put it out today in priority mail, and I should get it Friday or Saturday, in time for the wingding.

Good info to have for anyone else who gets into a pinch for time and needs an idealscope in a hurry. :)

I'll keep y'all posted on what I find Saturday. (Barring any mail disasters that keep the scope from arriving on time!)

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ideal-Scope in a hurry????

Call me on 215-922-1926 extension 120. We have them, we sell them and we can ship them rapidly.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results