shape
carat
color
clarity

Need advise

bqueen2kt

Rough_Rock
I need some advice from the community, I have inherited several antique rings that no longer have the main stone. Should I try to sell them as a setting or scrape them? Thank you

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
We might be able to help you more if you post pics. Or you could try to sell them first, then sell for scrap if there are no buyers.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are all lovely, I wouldn’t scrap them, try to sell them, people are always looking for settings for loose stones. List them on LoupeTroop.

bqueen2kt

Rough_Rock
Those are all lovely, I wouldn’t scrap them, try to sell them, people are always looking for settings for loose stones. List them on LoupeTroop.

I will try to take better pics with my iPhone and try LoupeTroup. Do they have a fee? Are the transaction safe?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will try to take better pics with my iPhone and try LoupeTroup. Do they have a fee? Are the transaction safe?

No fees to use Loupetroop. I have sold quite a bit and never had an issue there. You can request a signature on delivery for peace of mind.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some lovely settings!

When you do your listings, it would be super helpful to include the mm size of the stone(s) that were removed from each setting.

FWIW I've been searching for a swirly diamond setting like the one at Top Left, and would love to know more about it! Maybe post a thread in the PreLoved Forum and include your listing link, or you are welcome to contact me via one of my listings on LT or DB (user name marymm). No pressure, no worries

bqueen2kt

Rough_Rock
Some lovely settings!

When you do your listings, it would be super helpful to include the mm size of the stone(s) that were removed from each setting.

FWIW I've been searching for a swirly diamond setting like the one at Top Left, and would love to know more about it! Maybe post a thread in the PreLoved Forum and include your listing link, or you are welcome to contact me via one of my listings on LT or DB (user name marymm). No pressure, no worries

Will do

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results