shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Advice on Radiant Cut Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sloaniel

Rough_Rock
My fiance and I are interested in the following GIA certified rectangular radiant cut diamond. We have viewed it and it was quite brilliant to the naked eye. The problem is our budget is approx. $10,000 and we were wondering if you think there is any room for negotiation and if so, how much?Rectangular Radiant - GIA Cert Dated 11/21/00
7.97X6.72X4.58 LWR = 1.19
2.02, H Color, VS2 Clarity
Depth = 68.2%
Table = 64%
Girdle = Slightly Thick
Culet = None
Polish/Symmetry = Good
Flourescence = None
Price = $11,599.99
We look forward to hearing from you.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
There is not going to be a great deal of room at the price your mentioned. There may be some, but who knows? Every diamond is individual.Maybe this stone was bought at a very low price and maybe the opposite. If you are above your budget, make an offer at your highest price and see what happens.You could aways go to a 1.80ct range and have less of a budget issue, or go to SI1 and/o I color in order to save $$$.------------------
David Atlas
Accredited Gem Appraisers

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Oldminer. Just made a search here and didn't find anything cheaper...leonid

351_411.jpg

moediamond

Rough_Rock
Hi, You might want to consider aF, G or H color but SI1 or SI2. Thank goodness those radiant cuts have alot of facets to hide the smallest of inclusions. Always keep COLOR high priority, then go for Clarity. My customers always agree to that. For example, a 1.90 F color SI2 would be around $9500.
If you would like more help, just let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results