shape
carat
color
clarity

anniversary upgrade - GOG 6.03 K SI1 AGS 0

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's super huge and beautiful ring!. congrats!

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Care to share the dimensions...drool!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o Spectacular!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:G O R G E O U S!!!! :appl:

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning, gorgeous!! I love the simple setting you’ve put her in!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
What a showstopper! Congrats on your anniversary and your amazing new jewel!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing! Happy anniversary.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Yowza! It looks great! Big and classic!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I am pea green with envy!!!! It’s stunning!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Wow. I mean WOW. My heart skipped a beat. Congratulations on owning that beauty. We definitely need more pics. Just a couple of hundred pics should be enough.

ellekay

Rough_Rock
That is absolutely stunning--the picture with the Golden Gate Bridge? Just wow. What's the diameter of that bad boy? I'd love to see a profile shot (and more shots in general!). Congrats on a lovely piece!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magnificent!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MAJESTIC!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What an amazing size and a beautiful stone! Looks awesome on you!!!

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! And happy to see another Bay Area PS'er!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Holy mackerel! That’s some stone!! Enjoy her!

Sexypiggy

Shiny_Rock
Omg gorgeous more pics please

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

Thought I'd share my unicorn upgrade from Good Old Gold. She's a 6.03 K SI1, AGS triple 0, set in a custom Vatche platinum band. Pictured with my BGD eternity ring (F/G). My ring size is 6-6.25. David was fantastic in helping me find several options that suited my budget and requirements (cut and size!). This particular stone was one he almost didn't bring in, as I wasn't even considering a K color. I was also considering two amazing 4 carat I stones. This stone has a faint brown (rather than yellow) tint, and while the fluoro rating is "negligible," there in fact is just the faintest, slightest hint of fluoro that shows under the black light, so I think the fluoro and faint brown coloring are what makes this look so white.

She faces up pretty white in virtually every kind of lighting that I've seen, and shows a tint (to me at least, I am not very sensitive) in very warm lighting in a very warm room. Showing you some pics in different lighting (indoor, outdoor cloudy, outdoor sunnier). Needless to say, I am thrilled!

IMG_5907.jpeg IMG_5955.jpg IMG_6002.jpg

Congrats on your HUGE, beautiful upgrade. WOW! Amazing!!

ellekay

Rough_Rock
So now I'm wondering: is this your forever ring, do you think? Or will you upgrade the stone/change the setting at some point?

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa.... that's doorknocker level!! Congratulations on a spectacular upgrade. Looks very bright, and is actually HUGE. And I see you're in the bay area. That's big even for these parts! More pics would be welcome. And I think this needs to go into the 5 carat thread...

And, if covid ever ends, and we have a local GTG, you gotta come. I wanna see that honker IRL!!

@LLJsmom - I’ve been going to the Bay Area to visit family about once a year before Covid. Would love to be included if the timing is right. Would love you see everyone’s gorgeous bling!!

baublelove

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Thought I'd share my unicorn upgrade from Good Old Gold. She's a 6.03 K SI1, AGS triple 0, set in a custom Vatche platinum band. Pictured with my BGD eternity ring (F/G). My ring size is 6-6.25. David was fantastic in helping me find several options that suited my budget and requirements (cut and size!). This particular stone was one he almost didn't bring in, as I wasn't even considering a K color. I was also considering two amazing 4 carat I stones. This stone has a faint brown (rather than yellow) tint, and while the fluoro rating is "negligible," there in fact is just the faintest, slightest hint of fluoro that shows under the black light, so I think the fluoro and faint brown coloring are what makes this look so white.

She faces up pretty white in virtually every kind of lighting that I've seen, and shows a tint (to me at least, I am not very sensitive) in very warm lighting in a very warm room. Showing you some pics in different lighting (indoor, outdoor cloudy, outdoor sunnier). Needless to say, I am thrilled!

IMG_5907.jpeg IMG_5955.jpg IMG_6002.jpg

Absolutely stunning. Happy Anniversary!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom - I’ve been going to the Bay Area to visit family about once a year before Covid. Would love to be included if the timing is right. Would love you see everyone’s gorgeous bling!!

For sure. Just look me up on loupetroop news send me you contact info. When covid is over I’m sure we’ll all get together again. Daftrocker.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
For sure. Just look me up on loupetroop news send me you contact info. When covid is over I’m sure we’ll all get together again. Daftrocker.
I’m not registered on loupetroop but please just post here when covid is under control.

ladylaw

Rough_Rock
Thanks all! I'm loving her too :kiss2: A few more pics attached!
IMG_6013.jpg IMG_6014.jpg IMG_6016.jpg IMG_6036.PNG IMG_6038.PNG IMG_5988.jpg

When I read 6 (!) carats I assumed you must be married for at least 100 years for an upgrade like that. Well, saw your hands and you are no older than 25! The rock looks stunning on you beautiful hands! Congrats!
LOL...I am older than my hands look :) This is a milestone upgrade.

That is absolutely stunning--the picture with the Golden Gate Bridge? Just wow. What's the diameter of that bad boy? I'd love to see a profile shot (and more shots in general!). Congrats on a lovely piece!
11.72 x 11.66 x 7.22!

So now I'm wondering: is this your forever ring, do you think? Or will you upgrade the stone/change the setting at some point?
I'm a "never say never" person :) But this should do me for another decade or two. ;)2

Attachments

• IMG_6035.PNG
    IMG_6035.PNG
    3.2 MB · Views: 23

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Milestone, you say? Older than 25? 30 then! ;-).

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
WHAT SHOULD I SAID???????

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah! So gorgeous. Love love love the setting and that stone!! *Swoon* Just absolutely fabulous.

I would remiss (hesitated to point this out but came back) and please forgive me, but one prong would maybe give me pause. Perhaps it’s the angle of the photo, but it looks like it could be adjusted.

ETA Second picture down (outside). Side profile, right prong (N/S when on finger).

Last edited:

Lovecarats

Rough_Rock
Wowah! Amazing stone! Congrats on your milestone!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I missed this one. Absolutely gorgeous! What is your ring size? It looks perfect on your hand!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I love the way it is set! Very delicate setting, but low so it looks secure. Wear it in good health

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results