shape
carat
color
clarity

Need advice on buying a heart shaped diamond pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond Luver

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, looking to buy a heart shaped diamond pendant - either a pave heart or a floating heart. Which do you think is prettier and will give me the most classic look? Can anyone recommend vendors? Following are two that I am looking at so far. One is a floating heart from Signed Pieces. The other is a pave heart from Whiteflash. Any and all suggestions and ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=2250

http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Pendants/Pave-Heart-Pendant_773.htm

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are different looks, personally I would pick the SP heart, but which one speaks to you??
3.gif
Either would be great choices..

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, tough choice. Both are very beautiful and would fall now to personal tastes. I prefer the SP because I like bigger and more visible diamonds, but the WF piece is very unique (more like lots of little sparkles). Does she currently have any heart shaped jewellery? I also think the SP pendant is a classic and very safe choice.

ETA:
Lorelei, we crossed posts again!
2.gif
What are you doing up so late? Get back in bed now, it's past your bedtime!
11.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehehe.... it is 3pm afternoon now Chronie, mind you, a wee nap wouldn''t go amiss....hehehe
9.gif
11.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are both beautiful, but different looks. Can''t go wrong with either, probably!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, they are both pretty, I''ll take one of each
2.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Opps didn''t get the first picture.... I usually see and have see around for a while...

171507508_MV_PD.jpg

bfready

Rough_Rock
I''d go with an "Arlene Francis" look.

Diamond Luver

Rough_Rock
Hi bfready, what is the "Arlene Francis" look?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2007 3:38:39 PM
Author: Diamond Luver
Hi bfready, what is the ''Arlene Francis'' look?
She made that look popular back in the day.

bfready

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/30/2007 3:38:39 PM
Author: Diamond Luver
Hi bfready, what is the ''Arlene Francis'' look?
Arlene Francis was most famous for being a (brilliant) panelist on the 1950''s and 60''s game show "What''s My Line". Her husband was an actor in the legitimate theater and bought her a diamond pendant, much like the one you''re looking to purchase. Apparently women were captivated by it, and that''s why it became popular back then. I did a google search, and some places still refer to the pendant as "Arlene Francis" style.

If you have access to GSN, the Game Show Network, it''s worth finding an old episode. (That''s the only way I''d have ever known about her.) But when the old stage lights of the theater caught her diamond pendant, the sparkle is quite impressive, even in the kinescopes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results