shape
carat
color
clarity

Need advice from the Diamond Divas....

How does it look best?

• e-ring, two eternity bands, leave well enough alone!

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • e-ring, plain band, one eternity band

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • e-ring, one eternity band

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • You need spacers but not 3mm

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So now that I have been wearing my wedding set for two months.. I am debating about how it looks best and if two bands are over the top... and overpowering my e-ring... or obviously I need a life... because I am thinking about this....

All the rings are platinum. The center stone is 1.30 and I wear a size 6

The plain platinum band is 3mm

Maybe I need two spacers... 1mm - 1.5mm each to break it up.

The 3mm band is really for the gym....

P8220022.JPG

P8220024.JPG

P8220026.JPG

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first look ALOT - very pretty and balanced. One band looks nice too. The "spacer" doesn't look right with everything else IMHO.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While I really like the first look, to me, the three bands makes it look like one big ring, not a wedding ring set. The e-ring with the one band looks more like a wedding set. I went through this with my set also. I started off with one wedding band and then I went to try it on with another of the same band. I liked the look but then it didn't look like a wedding set anymore, just one big ring.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
I chose one e ring one eternity. To me the two blingy bands looked a bit much (maybe save it for special occasions).

lewood

Shiny_Rock
I like either the first (2 eternity bands) or last (1 eternity band) pictures the best. The spacer band (3 mm band) doesn't look quite right, in my opinion, with the mix. I do have a couple questions about your spacer band- where did you get it and how would you describe the band (flat, rounded)? I can't really tell from the photos, but I think it's exactly what I'm looking for! Do you have any more pictures of just your plain 3 mm ring on it's own??

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first photo the best with one diamond band on each side. I like balance and symmetry.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Picture #1. Yummy blingy and not over the top.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am torn between #2 and #3.. my reason being this- I like the set when it doesnt looks like one big ring. I also have an eternity band setting and eternity band wedding ring and I find that when it's all together it takes on the look of one big band as opposed to seperate rings. My thought it either go wtih one eternity band with your Ering, or maybe even a 2mm thin spacer between the 1 eternity band and Ering. This way it it more visually aparent it is seperate rings and all the sparkle doesnt over-take your GORGEOUS Ering!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lewood|1314046510|2996820 said:
I like either the first (2 eternity bands) or last (1 eternity band) pictures the best. The spacer band (3 mm band) doesn't look quite right, in my opinion, with the mix. I do have a couple questions about your spacer band- where did you get it and how would you describe the band (flat, rounded)? I can't really tell from the photos, but I think it's exactly what I'm looking for! Do you have any more pictures of just your plain 3 mm ring on it's own??

I will post a few for you tomorrow. My camera does better in the daylight.

I bought it on ebay it's a Tiffany band. It's rounded on the top. I don't think it's the Lucinda because they didn't describe it as such and but I notice those are similar.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for all the comments..they help so much... I will probably switch it up... between one and two and maybe... try one of those spacers everyone talks about from jeweler on the roof... I have been studying that website too!!!

If you have an opinion.. I'm interested.. or suggestions!!! Thank you!!!

lewood

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, I appreciate you sharing extra pictures with me :)

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
I like the 3rd look better~

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I like the third pic. It makes your ering stone look so much bigger with only one band!

madiamondgirl

Rough_Rock
I really love the the two bands with your e-ring.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lizzyann|1314058538|2996967 said:
I like the third pic. It makes your ering stone look so much bigger with only one band!

Ditto! I'd save the other eternity to wear with the other one when you don't want to wear the e-ring.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the look of the first one with two bands.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
lizzyann|1314058538|2996967 said:

agreed.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too vote for the ering ring and one band - makes the ering stand out!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lewood|1314054614|2996920 said:
Thanks, I appreciate you sharing extra pictures with me :)

here you go....

the close up is a little blurry.. but I think you can see it's flat on the inside and then rounded on the outside...

P8230028.JPG

P8230031.JPG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually like all three looks. I sometimes do the same thing with my set. Why do you have to chose one look? I find that what
I think looks good changes kind of often. I have a little 2mm band that I bought as a spacer that I sometimes wear in the middle.
With rings with a lot of stones or pave sometimes it is nice to have the relief of a little shiny metal to break it up..

The three band, super blingy and awesome, but sometimes you might not want to be so blingy and then the two bands would be
a great look. Why chose one, rotate!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1314113715|2997384 said:
I actually like all three looks. I sometimes do the same thing with my set. Why do you have to chose one look? I find that what
I think looks good changes kind of often. I have a little 2mm band that I bought as a spacer that I sometimes wear in the middle.
With rings with a lot of stones or pave sometimes it is nice to have the relief of a little shiny metal to break it up..

The three band, super blingy and awesome, but sometimes you might not want to be so blingy and then the two bands would be
a great look. Why chose one, rotate!

I think I am finding EXACTLY what you said... I like one band.. which I am wearing today.. but since the wedding I had been wearing two.. I think it's the mindset after you get married this is "the set".... but will be changing it up... the only draw back is with two bands my e-ring which is a little lose fits better.. and doesn't spin...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results