shape
carat
color
clarity

need advice for selling diamonds

ocean1985

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I have a diamond and I have data like this from the lab, is this diamond valuable or not, please tell me how much the diamond costs because I want to sell it for surgery and where can i sell this diamond .... thank you everyone

Attachments

• diamond.jpeg
    diamond.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Lab.jpeg
    Lab.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 4

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can put it up for sale in our pre-loved forum. You will need to list it on loupetroop or ebay or somewhere like that
and link to it.

You will need to find a stone similar to it and then deduct 30-50% of the retail price. You will also need better more up-close
pictures. You will need to disclose if its a lab stone or a minded diamond with color treatment. Its not really clear from the
info you've posted so far. The more info you have on it (and provide) the better. Good luck!

ocean1985

Rough_Rock
You can put it up for sale in our pre-loved forum. You will need to list it on loupetroop or ebay or somewhere like that
and link to it.

You will need to find a stone similar to it and then deduct 30-50% of the retail price. You will also need better more up-close
pictures. You will need to disclose if its a lab stone or a minded diamond with color treatment. Its not really clear from the
info you've posted so far. The more info you have on it (and provide) the better. Good luck!

Thanks for your help

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results