shape
carat
color
clarity

Need a wedding band to match this ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hinese

Rough_Rock
Hi all. I bought a ring with this setting back in October, and it is beautiful:

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Solitaire/Platinum-3-8mm-Cathedral-Setting_692.htm

Now I need the band to match. She wants something very simple, like a 3mm plain platinum band. I bought this one and received it today:

http://www.bluenile.com/product_details.asp?oid=194&catid=126&filter_id=0&nav1=band_channel.asp&page=1&col=1&row=3&pos=7&set_shape=

The 3mm width is fine, but it just looks so cheap and small next to the cathedral setting. I guess I need more weight and thickness. I know, I got what I paid for. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Well I guess you get get a plat. band with more width, but this could get to be too much ring on her finger depending on the size of her fingers. What about an eternity band. I don''t think an eternity band could ever look too cheap next to your ring!
2.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hinese -- looks like what you might need is a heavy comfort-fit band. The one you bought looks like a more standard-sized, flattish band with rounded edges. e-weddingbands.com has excellent heavy comfort-fits. They are thick, hefty, solid, and beautifully polished! (I own one and am very happy with it)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hinese -- that''d be my pick, too. They have a great return policy in case you don''t like it. Good luck!
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the last one, too, but my personal favorite with a wider e-ring is a narrower diamond band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results